|Teacher Idea Factory|
So here's my list:
1. My Keyspan presentation remote. I use this ALL the time and would be lost without it. I know there are half a zillion apps out there that would allow me to be untethered from my computer, but this is still my favorite way to roam the room!
2. Zenergy chimes have to be second on my list. I love them. Love the calm sound, love the ease of use, love the way my students respond to them. Did you know that you can 'yell' with chimes? Of course this is NOT something that I suggest doing, but there was that ONE time when I was more than a bit irritated and got slightly aggressive with my chimes. I'll have to admit, it got my students' attention. One even commented, "Uh Oh, Mrs. T is yelling with the chimes!"
3. Mr. Sketch markers. I love making anchor charts. Or maybe it's just that I love Mr. Sketch markers so much and anchor charts are my excuse to use them? I saw on someone else's list that RoseArt makes scented markers. I might have to pick some up for my students to use as my Mr. Sketch markers are off limits to little hands.
4. I can't imagine life in the classroom without Elmo. My bulb finally blew on the last day of school and I'm a bit worried that I won't have a new one in time for Day One of the new year. I should have put that on my First Day Jitters blog hop post.
5. The last item on my list of 'must haves' is our iPad. With much thanks to DonorsChoose, we were able to get two iPads for our classroom last year. The kids have named them Steve and Roxy. They are well used and well loved.
Okay, I'm off to read what everyone else has on their lists, fully aware that this may cost me a fortune!